CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Busy Busy

This week sure keeps getting busier and busier. We are hosting the section BBQ this weekend so I have been doing alot of things to get ready for that. Tomorrow I am meeting the Gunnys wife and her two little ones for lunch so we can finally meet face to face instead of just over the phone. LOL. Then the girls have a playdate at their babysitters and us moms will probably sit and have some adult conversation since her husband is deployed.

John has another 4 day weekend so it will be nice to have him home this weekend especially since he hasnt been getting home till after 6 each night.

We have alot coming up-- Military Marriage Retreat in Oregon, St Barbaras Ball, I have dr's appointments, and I am helping out at the first ever "New to Ft. Lewis" potluck that another wife has put together. And that leads us into Easter and we are not sure what we are going to do yet, since Savannah's spring break isnt until April.

1 comments:

Lynette said...

It sounds like the life is agreeing with you. I came to see your ticker. I haven't figured it out yet.