CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 2, 2008

I've been tagged!

Thanks alot Missy do you not realize how long my middle name is!!!!

Here are the rules:
1. You have to post the rules before you give your answers.
2. You must list one fact about yourself beginning with each letter of your middle name. (If you don't have a middle name, use your maiden name).
3. After you are tagged, you need to update your blog with your middle name and your answers.
4. At the end of your blog post, you need to tag one person for each letter of your middle name. (Be sure to leave them a comment telling them they've been tagged and that they need to read your blog for details.)

D- Dedicated (or so I am told often by others)
A- Achiever ( Im sure sometimes its either an over achiever or its under achieving)
N- Never-ending to make others feel better or special when they need it (probably why a certain group of people call me the RAK Queen)
I- Innovated
E- Efficient
L- Loyal (another one that I have been told often by others)
L- Leadership qualities (I guess)
E- Enthusiastic regarding my hobbies

Now to figure out if anyone is left to tag!!

0 comments: