CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

First Report Card/John update

Savannah brought home her first report card today. All good and just has a few areas that need to be improved on (writing her name drawing her shapes and learning rhyming words). I have her working on stuff but she is battling me on drawing triangles all she wants to do is tell me she "can't" do it. John and I have told her over and over that we do not use the word "can't" in this house. So we will skip over the triangles for today and come back to them tomorrow.


John is back in the field after being in the barracks for two days. He has been very busy keeping things squared away and in so many meetings. He did learn on Sunday night at a meeting with Chief and Top that all the waviers are complete for the promotion and that he will go in front of the promotion board next time there is one (supposably beginning of March). A couple Sgts have offered to run a mock board with him and he's taken them up on it when they get back from Yakima. I got to talk to him quite a bit yesterday but that was mainly because I was taking care a another soldiers screw-up back here and getting a wife taken care of.

Its cold and windy here today and looks like its getting ready to rain again. I as so looking forward to the sun!!!!

1 comments:

Jessie said...

I was reading your site and tell Brian where your hubby was. He said I would rather be in Yakima with rain and snow then the heat. Good luck with the promotion board.